WinScore has prepared this website solely for the purpose of providing information to interested parties. While WinScore has attempted, in good faith, to ensure the information presented in this website is accurate, there may be inadvertent (technical and factual) inaccuracies and typographical errors in the information presented. WinScore disclaims all representations and warranties (both express or implied) regarding the accuracy, completeness and/or suitability of the information presented on this website for any purpose. In no event shall WinScore be responsible for the consequences associated with use of this information. WinScore reserves the right to make changes and corrections to the information provided on this website at any time, without notice.
WinScore hereby authorizes you to view, copy, download, and print documents that are available on this website, subject to the following conditions:
- The documents may be used solely for personal, noncommercial, and informational purposes.
- The documents may not be modified.
The following copyright notice and permission notice must appear in each document:
“Copyright (c) Ran Davis Software, LLC. All rights reserved. Protected by the copyright laws of the United States and international treaties.”
- Copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices may not be removed.
You may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the design or layout of the WinScore website, individual elements of the website design, or WinScore logos without the express written permission of Ran Davis Software LLC.
Commercial Use of Website Materials and Screen Shots
Reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on the WinScore website is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of WinScore. Permission is granted only when certain limited criteria are met. To request such permission please send an e-mail and include the following information in the body of the message:
- The WinScore content you wish to use.
- Where and how will it be used (for example, a book cover, an advertisement, or a brochure).
- Where and how copies will be distributed and to what audience.
- How many copies will be produced and distributed.
- When you intend to publish.
- Other non-shooting related materials that will be associated with the WinScore content.
- Your name, title, company, address, email address, and phone number.
We will evaluate your request as soon as possible. WinScore reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of its copyrighted material.